Ralph Lauren: SIHH 2010

I think it better to get the garbage out of the way first. As you can appreciate from the pictures below, RL have given us diamonds on last year's phenomenal effort in imagination horological excellence. I would be vomiting right now but thankfully it has been a while since lunch. Thankfully I prepared myself for this year and they did not manage to cheat me into coming in early in the morning to be presented with this... well, whatever.


Barf...


Barf, barf...


Mega barf...

Here is another prediction; I doubt this will last another season. Looking at last years "appalling" success coupled with this year's additions to the collection I doubt there will be a SIHH 2011 for them. If "Ferrari by Panerai" did not make it past year three this will not go much further.

1 comment:

Velociphile said...

Hi D, I'd forgotten about RL. One would have thought that the 'credit crunch' was enough to burst the bubble of leveraging brands away from their core into these comical directions. What next, RL laptop, RL toaster, RL espresso machine? V