AMVOX 4?

Like many that follow, admire and respect Jaeger's work I am tempted to make predictions from time to time. Dreaming of how great it would be to have a ... with a ... I guess many of us do this all the time. Since my previous predictions was right (apart from rather obvious) regarding the AMVOX 3 I am tempted to make a prediction regarding the AMVOX 4. My bet would be the new Memovox movement that has seen the light inside the "GeoVox" but without the Geo. Maybe even modified to have all buttons on the same side... or maybe not. What I am certain would be awesome is the PVD look of the AMVOX 2 with this new Memovox movement, and in a 42 mm case if I might add. A little more sobriety could go a long way here. Any bets anybody?

details...
Jaeger leCoultre...

P.s. Today is Friday the 16th of February, 2007... just wanted to mention this in case somebody "claims" (like with my AMVOX 3 prediction) I got the scoop from inside sources.

1 comment:

Velociphile said...

I'm not so sure there'll be an AMVOX 4. It's like albums. Most bands can't do a decent follow-up to a great debut, but some manage. The very best manage a third. But 4? No-one yet.

Of course if the first one was no good in the first place......