100% confirmed. This will be the presented lineup for the 30th Anniversary Nautilus;
- The Jumbo with no power reserve and the same line pattern as the original.
- The 3712 will be called 5712 and will be exactly the same watch except for that minor rounding of the sides.
- The 5712 will be on leather in white and rose gold. The rose gold with a brownish face.
- The chrono (a mono-compax at 6 o'clock) is based on the 5960 but will not have the annual calendar function. It will have the date with a window at 3 o'clock though.
- All will have the classic Patek line pattern on the face (thanks for that!).
- The variation on the case will be minimal. Only the hinges that stick out a little are slightly rounded off. You will not be able to see the difference from three feet away.
Will have pictures on the 11th at 10 a.m. European time...